New Acura MDX for Sale in Roslyn, NY
The Acura MDX is the best 3rd row SUV on the market. When looking for a new crossover, we think you shouldn’t have to compromise — and a trip to Rallye Acura means you won’t need to. Port Washington and Manhasset drivers can visit our Roslyn showroom to see firsthand the best-selling 3-row luxury of SUV of all time: the new Acura MDX. Between the standard and Sport Hybrid models, this seven-passenger SUV has something for nearly every driver, including Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) for improved performance and traction and some of the latest in safety and technology — including AcuraWatch safety features and AcuraLink. See our selection below.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
The sophisticated design and hi-tech performance of the MDX offers standard 290-Horsepower with its efficient and powerful 3.5-liter direct injection V-6 engine. The MDX also offers the available Active Damper System and Acura’s renowned Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) system, which also increases max towing capability to 5,000 lbs. It’s 9-speed automatic with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters are sure to provide you with smooth gear changes.
The 2020 Acura MDX is sure to give you a peace of mind while driving with some of the safety features listed below:
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Vehicle Stability Assist Ⓡ with Traction Control and Motion Adaptive Steering
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Location and Pressure Indicators
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Sport Seats with Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support/Easy-Entry
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment and Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Bluetooth Ⓡ HandsFreeLink Ⓡ Wireless Telephone Interface
- Apple CarPlay(™) & Android Auto(™) Integration with Acura Premium 8- speaker Audio System
- Power Moonroof
- 8-Inch Color Multi-Information Display
- AcuraLink Ⓡ
Acura MDX Standard – starting at $44,500
Acura MDX Technology – starting at $49,500
Acura MDX A-Spec – starting at $55,000
Acura MDX Advance – starting at $56,250
Acura MDX Entertainment – starting at $53,000 (with Technology Package)/$60,250 (with Advance Package)
Interested in the 2020 Acura MDX? Schedule a test drive to discover all the exciting specs and experience the 2020 MDX today. We are excited to offer the Acura MDX to all new and returning customers around Roslyn, Greenvale, East Hills, Flower Hill, and Manhasset!
134 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Finding Your Acura MDX
With configurations including the Technology Package, Advance Package, and Sport Hybrid models, the new Acura MDX has one of the most diverse selections of features — and we want to help you find yours. You can rely on standards like leather, heated front seats, Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Bluetooth for phone and audio, AcuraLink telematics, a multi-angle rearview camera system, and much more. Contact us today to schedule a test drive of an MDX; we’ll show you the differences between each package so you can decide on them in person. You can even get a first look at the Acura Type S concept details!