New Acura Type S: What We Know
Acura is slowly rolling out details on the new Acura Type S Concept, which has Manhasset and Garden City drivers eager to learn more about this redesigned package. If you’re going to be in the market soon for a new Acura, this is one model that you’ll surely want to check out as you’ll have access to exciting new features, a bold new color option, and so much more yet to be unveiled. Take a closer look at the Acura Type S with the experts at Rallye Acura.
What’s New About the Acura Type S?
Since its debut in 2001, the Type S badge is widely recognized as a signal of premium performance for Acura. After being gone for the past 11 years, the Acura Type S is making a comeback. While the full details of the Acura Type S Concept haven’t been released yet, Acura has given us some tidbits on what’s new with the remodeled Acura package. Here’s what we know so far:
- The Type S is being used for new iterations of the popular Acura TLX.
- Acura will be revealing two performance variants for the Type S over the next couple of years.
- The S concept has the vehicle sitting on 285-width summer tires, four-piston yellow Brembo brake calipers, and 21-inch wheels.
- It will feature a fully functional venting and grille space for better overall performance.
- It will come with front and rear four-lamp LED lights, which are referred to as “Chicane” for a striking look and better visibility at night.
- It will sport forged carbon that will be featured on the front splitter, front vents, side sills, wheels, back spoiler, and the back diffuser for a sturdier build.
- It will offer a new blue paint called “Double Apex Blue Pearl” that is made from nano pigments and a color-infused clear coat to deliver one stunning color for your ride.
Discover More Outstanding New Acura Models at Rallye Acura
After checking out the Acura Type S details, you can check out more exceptional Acura models for sale at Rallye Acura. Browse our inventory of new, used, and certified pre-owned models for sale to find what suits your style and your price point. Get the car-buying process started with a member of our finance team and contact us to schedule a test drive near Glen Cove!
More from Rallye Acura
Acura is slowly rolling out details on the new Acura Type S Concept, which has Manhasset and Garden City drivers eager to learn more about this redesigned package. If you’re going to be in the market soon for a new Acura, this is one model that you’ll surely want to check out as you’ll have access…
Manhasset and Garden City drivers in the market for a luxury SUV may be surprised to see that they don’t have to sacrifice comfort over power, as the 2020 Acura RDX towing capacity proves that the model can be tougher than you think. This dependable Honda SUV comes with a 1,500-lb towing capacity whether you prefer…
Manhasset drivers will notice immediately when they step inside the 2019 Acura TLX interior a sleek, modern look that encases a plethora of advanced comfort, safety, entertainment features. Are you ready to step inside the Acura TLX? Learn MoreTLX Inventory TLX Interior: Standard Features For many, the journey is just as important as the destination,…