Your 2018 Acura TLX Performance Features
Drivers looking for a combination of impressive engine specs and elegant design need look no further than the 2018 Acura TLX performance features should be on your mind. This is a true sport sedan, engineered for performance and inspired by Acura’s racing division. It brings both a four-cylinder and a V6 engine to the streets of Roslyn, and the available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) should give you peace of mind on wet or dry pavement, from the highway to Port Washington to cruising around Manhasset.
Power Meets Control in the TLX
While there’s something exciting about raw power, for a vehicle like the 2018 Acura TLX, performance means control as much as it does power. The combination of these standard and available features keeps you in charge behind the wheel:
- Two Engine Options – First of all, the new Acura TLX will let you choose between two engines: a 2.4L engine, which delivers as much as 206 hp and a 3.5L V6 engine, capable of up to 290 hp. Both of which compare well against competitors like the Audi A4.
- Standard P-AWS – Moreover, the TLX’s Precision All-Wheel Steering is capable of adjusting the toe angle of each rear wheel for superb braking, cornering, and lane changing, increasing stability and helping to ensure you have the final word on where this car is going.
- SH-AWD – With its available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive, the TLX can channel power to each of the four wheels, allowing it to make seamless transitions and boosting up performance even more. Only available with the V6 engine, SH-AWD takes that 290 hp and puts it to work.
- Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters – In addition to all of this, you can also look forward to a great deal of control over how your Acura TLX feels on the road thanks to Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters. Select a driving mode for smooth automatic gear changes or take control with the paddle shifters for quick action.
- TLX A-SPEC Package – It’s important for a car like this to look as fun to drive as it is, and the TLX A-SPEC package does just that, with a suite of exterior body upgrades, your choice of Black Alcantara or red leather seating, and a set of 19-inch Shark Gray Split Five-Spoke wheels.
Test Drive the Acura TLX at Rallye Acura Today
Best of all, you can explore the Acura TLX for yourself by visiting our dealership today. We can be found at 1750 Northern Blvd in Roslyn, NY, but we can also be reached by phone at 516-508-9147 or you can contact us online as well. We look forward to meeting you soon and showing you what Acura power is all about with the new TLX!