The 2018 Acura RLX Interior: A Mark of True Luxury
The 2018 Acura RLX interior features identify this as a genuine luxury sedan. From opulent leather and heated seating to state-of-the-art technology, there’s a reason this is Acura’s top-of-the-line sedan. Discover what the RLX has to offer firsthand at Rallye Acura in Roslyn. The best way to see the RLX is from behind the wheel, but we have an overview of what you can expect when you buckle up and hear that engine rev to life.
As an Acura vehicle, our drivers expect nothing but the most elegant, luxurious features – and the 2018 Acura RLX interior delivers. Between the open, spacious design and the premium materials, an RLX looks practically futuristic when placed side-by-side with a competitor. Some of our favorite features include
- Four colors of premium Milano Leather with contrast stitching and piping
- Woodgrain and metallic finishes designed to complement each interior color option
- Illuminated storage areas that offer a soft glow and make it easy to find your accessories
- Smart cabin storage that includes a soft, double-hinged armrest for easy access
- A center console with a sliding smartphone tray near USB and charging ports
Whether going for the standard RLX with Technology Package or the Advance Package, the 2018 Acura RLX interior features some of the finest technology features, including:
- Premium Audio – Krell in the Advance Package and ELS in the Technology Package
- Advanced Display – In addition to the standard touchscreen, Sport Hybrid models features a Head-Up Display
- Navigation – Satellite-linked navigation is standard on the RLX, which also uses the GPS for solar-sensing climate control
- Electronic Gear Selector – Push buttons for Drive, Neutral, and Park are intuitive while pull-levers shift into reverse or engage the parking brake
Schedule Your Test Drive
To learn more about the 2018 Acura RLX interior – and see it for yourself – we invite you to take one for a test drive. Contact Rallye Acura today to schedule your time behind the wheel and see how quickly everyone’s heads turn.