2017 Acura RDX Price and Package Options Explained
True to its luxury pedigree the 2017 Acura RDX boasts plentiful features at any price, plus three available packages to let you personalize your model to perfection. Whether you want next-generation safety features or state of the art navigation, the 2017 RDX can deliver.
With the base 2017 Acura RDX price set at $35,670,* the 2017 Acura RDX arrives with an abundance of features.
The exterior is set apart from the competition by 18-inch allow wheels, automatic LED headlights, and rear privacy glass, while the interior boasts a rearview camera, heated power front seats, a leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, 7-speaker premium sound system with Pandora Internet radio, and an auto-dimming mirror.
The Advance Package adds great amenities for drivers seeking an effortless drive, with features including:
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors: Beep intermittently according to your distance from obstructions, making maneuvering seem simple.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: Activate automatically when the rain starts to fall.
- Remote Engine Start: Have the vehicle ready to roll before you even get inside.
Further features include heated and ventilated front seats, auto-dimming side mirrors, and fog lights.
The Technology Package equips your RDX with a fresh range of sophisticated features that cover every element of your driving experience:
- SafetyFeatures: Blind Spot Information System, Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor, and rearview camera with dynamic guidelines.
- Comfort: Perforated leather sports seats and an 8-way power driver’s seat.
- Infotainment: Acura Navigation with 3D viewing, ELS 10-speaker sound system, Real-Time Traffic and Traffic Rerouting, and Song by Voice.
AcuraWatch Plus Package
The AcuraWatch Plus Package augments safety by adding the following driver-assistance features:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Keeps to a pre-set speed while maintaining a safe distance between your RDX and the vehicle ahead.
- Collision Mitigation Braking: Activates the brakes automatically to prevent a collision or reduce the damage caused.
- Lane Keeping Assist: If you begin to drift from your lane, corrective steering pressure will be applied.
Find Your Ideal 2017 RDX at Rallye Acura
If you want to find out more about the price and packages of the 2017 Acura RDX, don’t hesitate to visit Rallye Acura. You’ll find us just a quick drive east from Port Washington and Manhasset.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or a destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.