New Acura for Sale in Roslyn, NY
2018 Acura MDX Safety
Whether you’re commuting to Garden City or driving through Glen Cove, you and your family deserve a safe vehicle. Doubtless, the new Acura MDX delivers. Along with Vehicle Stability Assist, which reduces the loss of traction on Manhasset roads, the Acura MDX features the AcuraWatch suite standard. Check out what AcuraWatch gives you:
The AcuraWatch Suite on the 2018 MDX
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- This feature detects whether there are hazardous obstacles ahead of you, and can automatically brake in the unlikely event of a collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- With Adaptive Cruise Control engaged, you can set not only your desired speed, but the interval between your vehicle and the one ahead of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- With its innovative forward-facing camera, this feature will guide your MDX back to the middle of the lane, in the unlikely event of drifting.
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- If your MDX drifts over road markings and solid lane lines, the MDX’s monocular camera will put your vehicle back on those Aurora roads.
Other High-Tech Safety Features of the MDX
The Acura MDX’s impressive performance and technology features notwithstanding, other impressive safety specs of the Acura MDX include:
- Blind Spot Information System
- If your MDX drifts to the next lane’s zone while going over 20 MPH, your MDX’s mirror indicator flashes and a warning beep emits.
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Whether you’re backing out of crowded Glen Cove parking lots or parking in a Roslyn street, your MDX will beep the closer you approach an obstacle.
Once you’re ready to experience the MDX’s safety features for yourself and your family, contact us today to schedule a test drive. We’ve got plenty of new Acura MDX vehicles in stock with excellent financing and leasing options available. Visit us today!