2019 Acura MDX vs. 2019 Audi Q7
248-hp 2.0L four-cylinder
Driver-Assist Safety Suite
20 mpg/city² and 27 mpg/highway²
EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy
19 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway
It might seem like a challenge to choose between the 2019 Acura MDX and the 2019 Audi Q7 if you’re shopping for a new luxury SUV near Manhasset. However, when you look at the details and specs, you’ll see that one of these vehicles quickly moves to the top of the list. Compare the Acura MDX vs. Audi Q7 to see which one it is.
Compare Starting Price
- 2019 Acura MDX: Starts at $44,300 MSRP¹
- 2019 Audi Q7: Starts at $53,550 MSRP
Compare Performance Specs
- 2019 Acura MDX: The Acura SUV runs on a 290-hp 3.5L V6 engine paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. It makes an EPA-estimated 20 mpg/city² and 27 mpg/highway².
- 2019 Audi Q7: The Audi SUV is equipped with a 248-hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission, and it gets an EPA-estimated 19 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway.
Compare Safety Features
The 2019 Acura MDX comes with a standard suite of Acura safety features called AcuraWatch™ to give Garden City drivers peace of mind. This includes:
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Advanced Front Airbags
- Front Side Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Driver’s Knee Airbag
The 2019 Audi Q7 standard safety includes:
- Audi pre sense® front
- Audi pre sense® basic
- Seat belts
The driver assistance package from Audi is available, but you have to upgrade to get it.
Explore the Acura MDX in Person in Roslyn
As you can see, the Acura MDX offers more in terms of safety and performance, all for a lower starting price than the Audi Q7. To find out more about what the Acura MDX offers your family, contact our Acura dealership or visit our showroom. We’ll be happy to take you on a tour of the MDX and take you for a test drive, so you can experience its features firsthand. You can also compare other models in the meantime like the Acura MDX vs. Lexus RX.
¹Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
²Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.