Explore the 2021 Acura TLX Interior
If you’re in the market for a new luxury sedan with a plush interior for your Roslyn drives, you owe it to yourself to explore the 2021 Acura TLX interior. You’ll enjoy everything from a great audio system to comfortable seats, and so much more. Take a closer look at the 2021 Acura TLX interior here, and when you’re ready to see the TLX interior in person, contact us at Rallye Acura.
Standard Acura TLX Interior Features
You’ll find a wide variety of luxury features to take your Manhasset commute to the next level, even with the Standard TLX Package. This configuration sets the tone for the rest of the lineup and includes features such as:
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- Heated Front Seats
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
On top of the Standard Package, Glen Cove drivers get even more options to upgrade the Acura TLX interior: the Advance, Technology, or A-Spec® Package. Each package includes unique amenities to enhance your comfort and enjoyment. Below are just some of the available features in the TLX packages:
- A-Spec® Package offers a wireless charger, choice of Black Alcántara® or Red leather seating with contrast stitching and piping, a Metallic Footrest Pad, a black headliner, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, and more.
- Technology Package provides perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, contrast stitching and piping in the seats, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package): includes white accent lighting, a wireless charger, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, a heated steering wheel, and more.
Acura TLX Cargo and Passenger Space
One of the things you’ll love most about the TLX interior is that you’ll enjoy plenty of passenger and cargo space, so that everyone and everything has plenty of room during your drives around Roslyn. Review the interior dimensions for the TLX lineup below:
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in / 55 in
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in / 36.3 in
- Legroom (front/back): 36.3 in / 34.9 in
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity: 13.5 cubic feet
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in / 54.6 in
Discover the Acura TLX Interior Today at Rallye Acura
Now that you know what to expect in the Acura TLX interior, are you ready to get behind the wheel and experience the TLX interior in person? If so, contact us to schedule a test drive, learn about your leasing and financing options, and more. We look forward to making your automotive dreams a reality at Rallye Acura.
More from Rallye Acura
With the Acura MDX coming out soon, many Manhasset drivers are eager to see what new features await them and how many trims will be available. What are the 2022 Acura MDX trims? Compare the 2022 Acura MDX configurations with Rallye Acura to see which trim is your favorite, and then visit our dealership to…
While the new Acura MDX is perfect for growing Manhasset families who want to appreciate the finer things in life, it’s also ideal for drivers who desire a ride that’s stately. The 2022 Acura MDX features an exterior design that’s both sharp and sophisticated. With dynamic body lines and modern design elements, you’ll have no…
Many Manhasset drivers appreciate the 2021 Acura RDX for its luxury interior and exceptional performance, but you’ll be surprised to know that the Acura RDX towing capacity is just as impressive. Whether you choose FWD or the brand’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive, you’ll be able to tow up to 1,500 pounds. Learn more from…