Explore Price and Package Options for the 2017 Acura MDX
The 2017 Acura MDX is stunning as is, but you can refine your model to meet your own personalized needs by selecting any one of three options packages. Prices and features alter between them, so take a look at our quick overview of what each option is capable of delivering.
With a starting price of $43,950*, the base model MDX offers exquisite fittings and first-rate features, including heated eight-way power front seats, tri-zone climate control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, indulgent leather seating, a 7-inch touchscreen, multi-view rearview camera, and keyless entry and ignition.
For 2017, the MDX even makes all the driver assistance technologies of the AcuraWatch suite standard features, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking
- Road Departure Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Following.
Starting at $54,400*, the Advance Package upgrades your MDX experience with a captivating array of luxurious comfort features, including:
- Second-Row Captains Chairs: If you have older children or need to take more than two adults on a regular basis, you’ll enjoy swapping out the standard 2nd row for two captain’s chairs.
- Six-Level Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Here in New York, the weather can change on a dime just as easily as the MDX itself. You’ll be able to stay warm in winter or chilled in summer by choosing between three seat cooling and three seat warming levels.
The Advance Package even delivers a Surround View Camera, which provides a digital 360-degree image of the MDX and its surroundings.
Starting at either $50,360* with the Technology Package or $56,400* with the Advance Package, the Entertainment Package offers a 12-speaker surround sound system and a 2nd row control center with an auxiliary input jack and 110-volt outlet for laptops, games consoles, or other personal devices
It also comes with an ultra-wide rear entertainment system. Rear passengers will be able to play two independent sources on the same 16.2-inch monitor.
Starting at $48,360*, the Technology Package lives up to its name by delivering a wealth of high-end features, including:
- Remote Engine Start: Fire your engine up from afar to have the cabin at a pleasant 72 degrees by the time you slip inside.
- Acura Navigation: Need to get from Port Washington to Manhasset in a hurry? Just use the 8-inch touchscreen navigation system, which comes with HD Digital Traffic and voice recognition technology.
- ELS Premium Sound System: 10 cutting-edge speakers from one the most respected names in audio fills your MDX with concert-level sound.
The 2017 Acura MDX Allows Driver the Freedom to Customize Their Drive
If you’d like to find out more about the various options packages available with the 2017 Acura MDX, all you need to do is pay a visit to the showroom here at Rallye Acura; alternatively, feel free to contact us directly.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.